Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Energetic Foodie's Top Recipes of 2016


The Energetic Foodie blog is ever changing, and I have no doubt it will continue into 2017. Thank you all for following along to see where the journey leads, and what I'm eating! Here are the top recipe posts from 2016 (based on viewership)!

1. Peanut Butter Raisin No-Bake Bites: I don't often post sweets but these were a chart topper. Perfect for a post workout snack, or healthy dessert. 




2. Kale Fruit & Nut Salad: So happy this one made the top of the charts, as it is one of my personal favorites and that of my co-workers! 



3. Cajun Shrimp Tacos:  I've made these on more than one special occasion and it's always a fan favorite. 


4. Bee's Knees Cocktail: While not the "cleanest" recipe on my blog, it sure goes down smooth! The LemonAID from Casa de sante makes this a much healthier choice than the traditional cocktail.


5. Avocado Tuna Salad: Who doesn't love avocado! I don't miss the mayo in this at all. The avocado makes for a tasty dressing with tuna. 


6. Green Bean Casserole: Great at the holidays as an alternative to the traditional - without the can of preservative laden soup! 


Have another favorite that didn't make the list? Let me know in the comments!

Follow me on social:
Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest

No comments :

Post a Comment