Sunday, November 1, 2015

Everyday Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing

This is the balsamic vinaigrette I make for my salad everyday. I don't know how, but I haven't gotten sick of it yet. It's quick and simple (four ingredients). When I have more time or for a special occasion, I make a more complex version of this (post coming soon), but here is the simple version that is full of flavor. Great for when you are on the go.

To help you along, here is my FIRST (here goes!) how-to video to help you make this amazing dressing. Let me know what you think, friends!



 




Kitchen Tools Needed: 
- Salad dressing shaker (water bottle can be a substitute)
- 2 Cup Measure
- Measuring spoons

Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
1 Tsp. Lemon juice

Directions: Pour all ingredients into 2 cup measure. Stir lightly with a spoon. Pour into salad dressing shaker or water bottle. (I like to use the 2 cup measure to make sure I don't spill the ingredients into the shaker.) Secure the lid to the shaker and shake the dressing until blended. Taste and adjust if necessary (more oil or a splash of water if it seems to strong). Double if your shaker/container is larger.






Notes: Once you make it a couple times you might be able to pour the ingredients right into the shaker by memory. My favorite mustard is Nature's Promise Dijon (not what I used when I made the post and I could tell the difference - use your favorite Dijon).
Published originally on June 25, 2015.

No comments :

Post a Comment